Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

Mixed pack for fundraising or big parties!

Once again, I'm surrounded by party bay toys and fillers.  Of course, they don't have to be used in party loot bags or pinatas.  It's that time of year when I am busy making up big mixed packs of toys for summer fayres and fetes.  My packs of 300 are especially popular for fundraisers to use in bran tubs/lucky dips or as an alternative to sweets for "prize every-time" stalls. 

The pack has a great mix,  I usually include 10 each of 30 different items but sometimes customers request different quantities and this is never a problem.    

As well as mixed lots, I often have requests for just girls or boys toys.  Last weekend I made up a huge box of 1000 boys toys for a Scout camping event.  This included the very popular aeroplane gliders, mini-racing cars, mini-notebooks and pencils, sheets of stickers, stretchy men, slinky springs, bouncy balls, spinning tops and lots and lots of noise-making including toys, whistles, pipes, harmonicas &
 flutes. 

If noise-makers aren't your thing, just let me know, I can make up packs with any combination of the toys I have in stock. 

If 300 isn't the right amount for you, I have packs of 50, 100, 120 and 200 available here.  And for any quantity not listed or to order directly, please contact me at vicky@components92.plus.com  

Mention this blog and get 10% off all eBay prices when you order directly with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment